Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mothers Day - So Many Cards...So Little Time

I don't know about anyone else but I don't have enough hours in my days.

I work full time 8am - 5pm, and what with everything else I sometimes find it difficult to fit other things in. A friend has asked me if I can make for her 5 Mother's Day cards. I never refuse an opportunity to make a card and had resolved to try to make one a night. So far this week have made 2 (my one a night plan didn't take long to go out of the window).

The above card was made using (I can't remember what the stamp is called - I'm typing this while on lunch at work so will amend posting when I get home) and the backing papers are from one of the Laura Ashley 6 x 6 paper packs.


Have used stamps from the new "Clare Curd Signature Range - Doodles " coloured with with Whisper pens.

No comments: