- Witchy Legs from Oddball Art which I have coloured with copics and then fussy cut and inverted so that they are protruding out of the cauldron.
- The cauldron & bubbles are cut using my Cricut and is from Cricut Design Space.
- The background is made by blending distress oxides over the moon mask from Tim Holtz and then some light sprays of the amazing new distress mica stains for a little sparkle.
- The bubbles have been given a coating of clear wink of stella and then glossy accents.
- The sentiment is from the MFT Witch Way is the Candy? stamp set.
- The tape under the cauldron is Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Label Tape Halloween.
Saturday, October 02, 2021
Saturday, September 04, 2021
Saturday, August 07, 2021
Good morning. I hope you are keeping safe and well.
It's the first Saturday in August so we have a new monthly challenge starting over Crafty Calendar and the theme is:
and I have another bee project to share.
Saturday, July 31, 2021
Wednesday, July 28, 2021
Good morning, I hope you are keeping safe and well.
I have a bee birthday card to share today. I have made a few bee themed projects just lately, I've got a few that I haven't shared yet but they will make an appearance in future posts.
Monday, July 26, 2021
Saturday, July 03, 2021
Good afternoon I hope everyone is keeping safe and well. Can you believe it's July already...
It's the first Saturday of the month so we have a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar and the theme is 'ANYTHING GOES'
Sunday, June 06, 2021
Good afternoon, a bit late posting today, we're in the middle of decorating so had to fit my blog in while taking a break from painting.
We have a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar and this months theme is 'ANYTHING GOES'