Sunday, November 01, 2009

Copic Colour Challenge - Henry Mouse

After spending this morning at work, I managed to find time to make this card when I got home this afternoon .The colours are this weeks challenge over at the Copic Colour Challenge blog. The layout is from the Cupcake Craft Challenge Blog.

I have used the WOJ stamp "Henry Mouse with Hot chocolate" coloured with copics (I actually had all three colours this week), the DP's are from the DCWV "Rose Tinted Christmas" paper pack.
Now I'm off to settle down in front of the TV, Bon Jovi are on X Factor tonight - it can't get better than that.
Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

Liza said...

A Gorgeous card Bev and a fab take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Jo said...

Bev this is so sweet, I have this stamp but haven't inked it yet, can't wait now!!! Jo x

Tracy S. said...

This little mouse is adorable. I love the way you tilted the embossed papers and added the bling to the corner. Great card!