Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lilac & Lemon Gorjuss Miss Anya

This card is for the challenges over at Crafty Catz where the theme is Lilac & Lemon and the layout is based on a sketch over at Totally Gorjuss.

I have used one of my Miss Anya stamps coloured with copics. This was the only DP in my stash that I could find that had any lilac in it - considering it's one of my favorite colours - I was shocked - it's a bit more busy than I normally use and it not a colour combo I would ever have considered before but I think it sort of worked.



Thanks for looking

3 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Bev
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

carol said...

it's a lovely card, thanks for playing along with crafty catz, x carol

Larisa said...

Hello Bev! You won a candy here
http://pinkpiggywiggy.blogspot.com/

Congratulations!!!!