Thursday, April 15, 2010

Challenge card - hAnglar image

When I opened a envelope that the postman had delivered this morning I nearly exploded with excitement. It was from Margrit over on the Docrafts forum and the envelope contained a selection of stamped hAnglar images and I couldn't wait to colour one of them in.

This card is made using the sketch over at Friday Sketchers and I'm also entering it over at Pollycraft and also Crafts and Me where the theme for both is Pink, Brown & Yellow.

The image is coloured with copics and the DP's are Papermania "Honey & Hugs" (pink) and Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen "Venaissance" (Brown).

Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

Diamond Doll said...

Hi Beverly, what a lovely card and such a sweet image (i love those hanglars).Thanx for joining us for challenge #2 at Crafts and me.
(hugs
Trish (-:

Lisa Jane said...

what a beautiful card . The image is lovely and coloured so well. I lov that brown DP
Lisa ;)

Maria Therese said...

Wow this card is sweet! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!