Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Card for the Sweetie Search at The Sugar Bowl

Can you believe it - TWO posts today......

This card is for the Sweetie search over at The Sugar Bowl". I know the image I've used isn't a Christmas one but she looked so sweet in her little red & green outfit and I think it worked!!!!

I've used the Sugar Nellie image "Catch a Falling Star" coloured with copics. The DP is from the Dovecraft "Jolly Happy Christmas" paper pack




The Sweetie search ends at noon on Saturday 18th September so you need to be quick if you haven't got your entry in yet....

Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

Belz said...

I love this stamp sooo much! I think you've managed to make her work perfectly for christmas - it's really cute. Love the colours and sparkles xx

Susie said...

Love this stamp and you've coloured her beautifully. Good luck with the DT call. Susie x