Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Starlight Starbright - Creative Craft Challenge

Time for another challenge over at Creative Craft Challenges and this fortnight the theme is "Starlight Star bright", so we need to see lots of stars on your projects for this challenge.

For my card I have used the gorgeous Lili of the Valley image "Teddy with star" coloured with copics,  It doesn't show on this photo very well but my teddy has been eating his Ready Brek (or any other oat based breakfast cereal) and has a slight orange glow around him which I did using Koh-i-noor pencils and blending them out with sansador.  The DP's are from the Dovecraft paper pack "Christmas Fancy".

It doesn't happen very often but I got my sewing machine out for this card (if you don't look too closely you might even miss the wonky stitches!!)


We are sponsored this fortnight by Crafty Pad Designs



Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

dragonllew said...

Fantastic card love the image and the papers.

Jill said...

aww Bev this is gorgeous and so cute I love the image and those papers are yummy hugs Jill xx

Casper said...

Hiya,

How are you,

That is such a well coloured cute image.Love that little teddy!

Great card & design

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx