Monday, January 03, 2011

Sketch and Stash Challenge 52 - LOTV Rosie with cake

Happy new year to everyone and time for our first Sketch and Stash challenge for 2011.   I've spent my new year so far in bed with the flu so I hope you've all had a better one than me. 

It was my birthday on the 26th December and my OH bought me a selection of LOTV stamps so I just had to use one of them for the card for this challenge.

I have used the LOTV stamp "Rosie with cake" coloured with copics and the DP's are from the My Minds Eye "Quite Contrary - Summer Papers" stack   




Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

Jill said...

Hi Bev, gorgeous card love the image so cute and your colouring is amazing! so detailed, love the DP too, aww hun hope you are feeling better soon, take care hugs Jill xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Wow, I love these bright fresh colours and that image is perfectly coloured.

Hope you feel better soon,

Liz x

Ruth said...

Lovely card! The gingham ribbon is lovely! Ruth x