Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Creative Craft Challenge - Hearts and Flowers

I can't believe it's February already....and for this challenge over at Creative Craft Challenges love is in the air.   This fortnights theme is "HEARTS AND FLOWERS".


For my card I have used the fab LOTV stamp "Love Grows" coloured with copics. The DP's are mainly from the Papermania pack "Lemon Sorbet".  I'm not normally a yellow person, but when I made this card it was grey outside and I was longing for a bit of sunshine (plus I have a mountain of yellow papers that I never use).
We are sponsored for this Challenge by Lili Of The Valley who is offering a £10 gift voucher to one lucky winner.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:


Paper Sundaes - Valentine
Charisma Cardz Challenge - Valentine/Love
Colour Create Challenge - Yellow, Green & White


Thanks for looking

7 comments:

Basslady said...

your card is so adorable!

love the tender colours and your fantastic colouring!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

PinksyDoodles said...

This is gorgeous Bev! A fab layout and lovely fresh colours.
Clare x

dragonllew said...

Great card love the image

Crystal said...

Great colouring & I love the yellow! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)

Liz's creative corner said...

Hi Beverley, love your card hun, your colourings awesome and I love your image too, the papers are perfect, thanks for joining us at colour create, hugs Liz xx

Janiel/ janny said...

Beautiful use of the colors for the Colour Create Challenge! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! LOVE IT!!
hugs, Janiel

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Oh goodness! This is just so sweet adn the colors are perfect!

Thank you so much for joining us in our Valentine challenge on Paper Sundaes! Good luck!
♥Lisa