Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Creative Craft Challenge - Movable Parts!

It's time for a new challenge over a Creative Craft Challenges and out theme for this fortnight is movable parts.

I had to put my thinking cap on for this one and a decision was made to have the central image mounted in an aperture on thread so it spins and sways.

I used the Stitchy Bear image "Goth Angel" coloured with copics and the DP's are from the Bo Bunny "Vicki B" paper pack.



I'd never made a card like this before, but I love the effect and will definitely do this again.


Our sponsors for this challenge are
Crafty Individuals with a stamp:


and Stitchy bear with some digi's:


B-craft-E - Kim Dutton the co -owner is offering 3 templates for their kinetic cards , side slide, sleeve pop-up and fantasia..



Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

cheryl said...

oh just love what you created this week hun,great detail hugs cherylxx