Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Creative Craft Challenge - Just Charming and a DT Call

Did everyone have a great bank holiday?  No work for me until Thursday...I'm up to date with the housework (well sort of) so I think a couple of days of crafting is due (am going to try to get ahead of my DT work...not sure that will happen though, might just start playing instead!!) anyway time for a new challenge over at Creative Craft Challenges. This fortnight the theme is "Just Charming" so we need to see lots of charms on your projects.

For my card I have used the digi image "Folk Snowman by one of our sponsors Little Clare Designs.  Its been coloured with copics and distress ink.  I'm not sure what the DP's are, I'll investigate further and amend this post if I discover where they're from.


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafts and Me -Add a charm
Totally Gorjuss - As you like it
Creative Craft Crew - Anything Goes


We are sponsored for this challenge by:




and Little Clare Designs who is offering this amazing prize.


Also just to let you know we are having a DT call at the moment which is open until the 10th September so head over to Creative Craft Challenge for further details.

Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

Bettina L. said...

Gorgeous christmas card. Love the colours and design. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss this week and good luck. Bettina

Crafteezee said...

Loving this and Christmas cards are my favourite sort of cards to make. Love that brad! Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x