Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Creative Craft Challenge - Fancy Edges

It's been a couple of weeks since I've made a card, but my excuse is I've been busy making 14 "Thriller" costumes for my Brownies for their item in the West Bromwich Girlguiding Gang Show, and with dress rehearsals, and then three performances, it's been a busy couple of weeks.

But it's all over now so things are starting to get back to normal.  So it's time for a new challenge over at Creative Craft Challenges today and the theme for this fortnight is "Fancy Edges".

For my card I've used the Whiff of Joy stamp "Ice Skating Henry Mouse" coloured with copics.  The DP's are from the Penelope & Percy paper pack.  The fancy edges are made using a Martha Stewart snowflake border punch.
 


We are sponsored for this challenge by Whiff Of Joy.

Make sure you pop over to Creative Craft Challenge to check out all the other gorgeous DT creations.

Now I'm off to book my tickets for next weeks Hobbycraft at the NEC.  It's been years since I've been to one of the Christmas shows so have decided it was about time I went.  So by next Thursday my crafty stash may have grown a little (or possibly a lot).

Thanks for looking x

No comments: