Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Creative Craft Challenge - Free for All


I can't believe it's time for another challenge over at Creative Craft Challenge.  Is anyone else panicking the closer to Christmas it's getting or is that just me?  There seems to be no end to the things I 've got to do and I don't know when I'm going to fit them all in.

Anyway this fortnights challenge over at Creative Craft is "FREE FOR ALL" so anything goes for this challenge.

For my card I have used the Meljen Design's image "Gingerbread House" coloured with copics,  The DP's are from the First Edition "Festive Treats" paper pack.  I did get a bit carried away with the stickles, glossy accents and flower soft, but once I started I couldn't stop.


We are sponsored for this challenge by:

 


and




Pop over to Creative Craft Challenges to check out all the other gorgeous DT creations.

Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card - really love your snow!