Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Creative Craft Challenge - Stitching, Real or Faux

 It's time for a new challenge over at Creative Craft Challenge and this fortnight we want to see stitching on your cards, either real or faux.

For my card I have used the Messy Rabbit Rubber Stamp - Baggy Jumper from Joanna Sheen coloured with copics and the DP's are from the Fancy Pants "St Nick" paper pack.

You can just about see my stitching around the outside of the card and as I have so many problems sewing in a straight line, I have discovered the answer to my prayers..... do my stitching in wavy lines....



We are sponsored for this challenge by



and



Pop over to Creative Craft Challenge to check out the other gorgeous DT creations.

Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

Rom-a said...

Ale fajne, świetne kolory mają, bardzo wiosenne tchnienie :)