Sunday, July 08, 2012

Crafty Calendar Challenge - Fun in the Sun

We have a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar and the theme for this month is "Fun in the Sun".

I confess that I'm a day late with this posting.  I was planning on doing this post when I got back last night after having a sleepover with the Brownies in our church and a then a day out to Bristol Zoo.  Sleepover is definitely not the right name for it, with the combination of talking Brownies and uncomfortable floors I had hardly any sleep, so when I got back home last night I had just about enough energy to crawl into bed.

For our Fun in the Sun challenge we also have the optional extra of Shine & Sparkles so get using your gems, glitter, glossy accents, etc.

For my card I have used:

Robyn's Fetish image - Sunshine Smiles coloured with copics
DP's - Wild Rose Studio "Milton & Co" paper pack

For my optional extra the petals have all had Glossy Accents applied, each of the flowers on the DP has a little bit of gold Glamour Dust in the centre and I added a few gems.




We are sponsored for this challenge by:


Pop over to Crafty Calendar to check out all the gorgeous DT creations and to join us in this months challenge.

Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

Kim. said...

Beautiful card, love the glossy accent effect on the flower.
Don't envy your sleepover, I have done these with cubs and know just how much 'sleep' goes on lol.
Kim xXx