Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Creative Craft Challenge - Sketch Challenge

Good morning....Today we have a new challenge over at Creative Craft and for this fortnight we have a sketch for you to follow.  It's been ages since I've followed a sketch, and I'd forgotten how I enjoyed them.  No pressure, not having to decide "shall I put this there?" and  "does that look right?"

For my card I have used:
MelonHeadz image "Flying Monkey" coloured with copics
DP's are from the "Milton & Co paper stack"

This image reminded me of two of my favourite films/shows - "The Wizard of Oz" & "Wicked" so that decided my colour scheme of green & black.





We are sponsored for this challenge by


Pop over to Creative Craft and join us in this fortnights challenge and check out the gorgeous DT creations.

Thanks for popping by x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this fabulous image Bev, great card hun, xxx

Jenny said...

What a fabby image. Love the colours too! Jen xx

Gale said...

Hey Bev, this is such a cute card! Cute imge and love your papers. I also nominated you and your blog for the Liebster award. Just visit my blog on 2/25/13 "Gale's Stamping Corner" and get your award.