Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Creative Craft Challenge - Numbers Challenge Christmas Card

Good afternoon everyone.  I hope you'll all enjoying the gorgeous weather that we're having at the moment.  It's Tuesday so that means a new challenge over at Creative Craft.  The theme for this fortnight is "NUMBERS" so ideal for those special birthday cards.

Now for my card.   I went into my little craft room, the sun was shining and the temperature was 25 degrees, I sat down at my desk to make my DT card and for some reason thought "I think I'll make a Christmas card!!".

So here it is, I have used
Melonheadz digi image "Rudolph" coloured with copics.
The DP's are a mixture of makes from my stash.

It might be slightly cheating but my only numbers on this card are on one of my papers, no others have been added....








We are sponsored for this challenge by


Pop over to Creative Craft and join us in this fortnights challenge and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the DT.

Thanks for stopping by.

Bev x

2 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Super-cute card Bev, love the image.
Hugs
Caz x

Elena V. said...

Wow! It's so cute! I love it!