Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Creative Craft Challenge. White on White Christmas card

Evening everyone.   Today we have a new challenge over at Creative Craft and I have to admit I struggled with our new theme. 

For this challenge we want to see your "White on White" projects.

I have to apologise for the photo, whatever direction or light I tried didn't seem to make any difference.

For my card not a stamp or copic in sight.  I think is the first time I have attempted an embossed card  (this was actually my third attempt at doing a card for this challenge the first two were utter disasters, well perhaps not that bad but I wasn't happy with them anyway.......)





This challenge will be running for three weeks instead of the usual fortnight because of a little thing called Christmas which gives everyone plenty of time to get creative.

We are sponsored for this challenge by:



Pop over to Creative Craft and join us in our "White on White" challenge and check out the gorgeous DT creations.

Thanks for stopping by

Bev x

No comments: