Saturday, May 10, 2014

Stamping Bella Uptown Girl Lolly with her Brolly birthday card

 Good morning all.  Just thought I'd share a card I made yesterday.
I've been spending some of my evenings this week practising with my copics.    I use my copics nearly all of the time but I just felt in need of a bit of a refresher.   I probably would have been better doing this at my desk in the craft room but decided to have a bit of a change.  So I settled on the settee in the living room with my box of pens and bits of paper with the TV on in the background.   

I decided to colour a stamp I've had for absolutely ages and hadn't got round to using.  With this one I worked on shading techniques using my copics and then Koh-i-noor Progresso pencils blended with mineral spirit for an extra bit of shading.

For my card I have used:
Stamping Bella Uptown Girl - "Lolly and her Brolly" coloured with copics and Koh-i-noor pencils.
DP's are a mixture of Papermania Capsule Collection "Sunshine" and DCVW.


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Natalie & Amy's Challenge - Rubber Stamping
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
7 kids Challenge Fund - Anything Goes with an Optional Twist of Flowers


Thanks for stopping by.

Bev x

5 comments:

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

She is so cute!!! What fabulous coloring! And I just love the colors, too! Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com

Francesca said...

Cute card with fab colours, Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month

Francesca x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colours and papers you've used! And the sweet flowers!
Lucy x

Karen said...

This is gorgeous! I love that sweet image and your card design is a burst of sunshine! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at 7 Kids College Fund!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Rosie said...

This is absolutely amazing!! Love this image! Thank you for playing along with us at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie