Saturday, May 13, 2017

DigiStamp Boutique Guitar Monster Birthday Card

Good morning.  I hope you are having a good day and the sun is shining wherever you happen to be.  The weather here in the Midlands is a bit changeable it doesn't quite know what to do.

Todays post has a card that I made for one of my brothers, he plays the guitar and he was a little monster so the image seemed fitting.

The image is Guitar Monster from DigiStamp Boutique coloured with copics.
The background has been stamped with the My Favorite Things Party Patterns stamp set using their Hybrid Ink Pads.
Hand drawn scribbled border.


Thanks for stopping by.  I'm now off out shopping, I need to get some bit's and pieces for my holiday, this time next week I shall be somewhere a bit warmer.  Have a wonderful day and I'll see you soon.

Hugs x

No comments: