Friday, December 01, 2017

Christmas Advent Day One - My Favorite Things Merry Everything Card

Good morning all. This month I have set myself a challenge - post a card every day up to Christmas.  They may not all be Christmas cards but we will see if I can manage it.

So day one of my Card Advent is a Christmas card using images from the
My Favorite Things 'Merry Everything' and 'Trim the Tree' stamp sets.

For my card I have used:

MFT Merry Everything Santa and Reindeer coloured with copics
MFT Trim the Tree - Tree stamped using MFT Jellybean Green hybrid ink pad
The background is MFT snowfall stamped with versamark ink onto blue card and heat embossed with bright white WOW embossing powder.
Sentiment is from Craftwork cards


Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back tomorrow for day two.

Bev x

No comments: