Saturday, February 24, 2018

My Favourite Things Space Explorer Pop Up Box Card


Good morning.  I hope you are having a good day.

I'm busy working all this weekend, Saturday and Sunday!.....a lot of overtime this month, after doing a full week at work as well I think I might need a few days off in March to recover....

My last few posts including todays have been created using products from My Favorite Things.   Todays post is a space inspired pop up card.



For this card I have used

 The images are from the 'Space Explorer' and 'Out of this World' stamp sets by My Favorite Things coloured with copics and mounted onto the pop up card using acetate strips.
The background is blended distress oxides spritzed with water.
The card base is a cutting file from My Scrap Chick



Thanks for popping by and I'll see you soon....x

1 comment:

Liz said...

Brilliant pop-up box card, Bev, I love all the cute little images. xx