Saturday, June 30, 2018

Embossed Bird Birthday Cards with Avery Elle and Pretty Pink Posh

Good morning, It's been nearly two weeks since my last post, have been busy with work, lots of overtime at the moment and am also enjoying the world cup (who'd have thought!!) so just haven't had the time to post anything.  No work today due to going to the theatre this afternoon so time to get a little blog post done.

I've got two cards to share today with the same layout, using the same embossing folder but with different colours and stamps.

I've embossed on to white card and the embossed detail has been highlighted using Metallic Rub Ons and I used ink pads to colour the edges of each of the base cards.


The first card is using a couple of images from the the Avery Elle Toucan Party stamp coloured with copics.


The images on the second card are from the Hummingbird Thanks stamp set by Pretty Pink Posh coloured with Copic Atyou Spica Glitter pens.



Just a quick post today because I'm now off to get ready to go to lunch and then the theatre.

Thanks for taking the time stop by my blog and I'll see you soon x

No comments: