Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Napkin Art Christmas Plaque

Good morning all, I hope Wednesday is treating you well.   A bit of a change today for post number 11.  It's a Christmas project but it isn't a card.   I've had a go at napkin art for this one.


This project started out as a humble paper napkin and a piece of MDF.
I painted the MDF plaque with white acrylic paint
I then separated the layers of the paper napkin and then attached the lop layer to my MDF using Viva Decor Servietten-Technik Kleber+Lack (which roughly translates to napkins technique glue & varnish).
I pained a wooden reindeer with white paint and then a layer grey chalk paint and then sanded it to give it a distressed look.
The two layer chipboard sentiment is from Make it Crafty.  The bottom layer is painted with white acrylic paint and the top layer is covered with black embossing powder.
Then just a sprinkling of Crushed Ice Crystals across the bottom.


I hope you like my winter plaque.   Thanks for taking the time to visit, see you tomorrow for day twelve x

No comments: