Saturday, April 02, 2022

Oddball Art Hippie Flower Peace Van Birthday Card - Crafty Calendar April Challenge

Good afternoon.  I hope you are keeping safe and well.  It's April already and as it's the first Saturday of the month we have a new challenge
 over at Crafty Calendar.

The theme this month is
'ANYTHING BUT SQUARE'


For my card I have used:
Hippie Flower Power Peace Van from Oddball Art.  I stamped daisies on the van and also one on each of the wheels and then coloured the image with copics.   My colours were inspired by the worlds greatest van: the mystery machine from Scooby Doo.
I created a shaped card base to match the van in Cricut canvas and cut out using my Cricut Maker.
I then added the sentiments and clear gems in the centre of each flower


We are sponsored for this challenge by:


Please pop over to Crafty Calendar and join us in this months challenge which runs until the 28th April and also check out the other gorgeous DT cards using images from this months sponsor Oddball Art.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.

Stay safe and I'll see you soon x

#staysafe

3 comments:

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Bev. Great design and I love the added flowers. xx

SarahR said...

That's a brilliant card Bev, love how you turned the image into a shaped card. I loved Scooby-Doo and those meddling kids!! One of my all-time favourite cartoons.
Sarah

Sue said...

I love this card Bev reminded me of seeing the Scooby Doo van in Florida lol great shaped card too hugs Sue x