Saturday, June 04, 2022

Crafty Calendar June Challenge - All Dressed Up Summer Bird Card

Good morning and a happy jubilee weekend to you if you are in the UK.   I'm enjoying the long weekend, we've had some nice weather the last couple of days but it's a bit overcast at the moment, hopefully it will brighten up soon for any jubilee celebrations that are happening today.

It is the first Saturday in June so we have a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar and the theme this month is
'ANYTHING GOES'.

When my computer told me on the 31 May that it was World Parrot Day (didn't even know that that was a thing) I felt a parrot themed card was in order.


For my card I have used:
Summer Bird by All Dressed Up Stamps coloured with copics and polychromos pencils.
I die-cut some flowers and coloured those with copics and added them to the image with some clear crystal dewdrop embellishments.
The background is two toner sheets from the Gina K Designs Vibrant Vines foil-mates pack that have been foiled with Deco Foil Lime Green and Summer Rainbow.


We are sponsored for this challenge by:

Please pop over to Crafty Calendar and join us in this months Anything Goes Challenge and check out the gorgeous DT cards using other images from this months sponsor All Dressed Up Stamps.

Thanks for visiting my blog, see you soon. x

1 comment:

SarahR said...

Hi Bev, your card is fabulous! Love the bright colours and your colouring on the parrot is wonderful.

I had no idea there was such a thing as 'parrot day' either!

Sarah