Saturday, March 04, 2023

Crafty Calendar March Challenge - All Dressed Up Little Patch Puppy Card

Good morning, it is the first Saturday in March and we have a new challenge for you over at Crafty Calendar.  The theme this month is Buttons or Bows and for my card I decided to go with both.

Three of the flowers are buttons and I added a bow on the sentiment.


For my card I have used:
Little Patch Puppy from All Dressed Up coloured with copics.
The background is part of the Patchwork digital paper pack from DigitalPrintzGB over on Etsy.
I got my sewing machine out and have stitched the paper to the card all around the edge.   I tried to match the zig zag stitching around the edge to the zig zag design on the paper.
I added three buttons as flower heads and a bow to the sentiment banner.


We are sponsored for this challenge by



Please pop over to Crafty Calendar and join us in this months Buttons or Bows challenge and check out the gorgeous cards from the DT using other images from this months sponsor All Dressed Up.

Thanks for taking the time to visit by blog, see you soon x

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Adorable image, great coloring and super layout and layers. I love the addition of the stitching it is a very nice touch.