Saturday, July 20, 2024

Spellbinders Floral Celebration BetterPress Birthday Card

Good afternoon, I hope you are keeping safe and well.  I just have a quick post today to share this card made using the Spellbinders BetterPress.  I love my BetterPress and I don't think I have shared a card that I have made using it yet so I need to catch up with my posts, I do have a backlog of cards to share.


For this card I have used:
Spellbinders Floral Celebration Press Plate.  This plate has coordinating stencils which I used to colour the image.  My favourite colour combination at the moment is Distress inks in Saltwater Taffy and Salvaged Patina so I used these and added a little bit of Squeezed Lemonade.

The sentiment is cut using the Waffle Flower Happy Birthday Print & Script Die.
I coloured some card using Saltwater Taffy Distress ink so that the sentiment matched the background image.  I cut the sentiment a few times and glued them together to give a little bit of dimension and added a layer of glossy accents over the top.


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.  See you soon x

No comments: