Sunday, March 07, 2010

Ruffles Party - Our Creative Corner Sketch

Just a quick lunchtime post today. This card based on the sketch challenge over at Our Creative Corner. Have made this for one of my Brownies who's birthday is next week. I wanted it to be bright and cheerful .... well it's definitely bright!!!!

Have used the Stampavie image by Helz Cuppleditch "Ruffles party" coloured with copics. The DP's are American Crafts (I think) and the sentiment is from one of the Popcorn stamp packs (not sure which one)

Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

PinksyDoodles said...

This is adorable! I love the DP and bright colours.
Clare x

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh my goodness...this is one super cute birthday card!!! Awesome take on the Sketch and I'm happy you had time to play along!!! Hugs ~S~

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This is so cute! Love that bright happy paper and the image is positively adorable. Perfect birthday card! Great take on the OCC sketch. So happy you could have fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner!