Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Magnolia Sweet Tilda - Stamp Something Challenge

I don't use my Magnolia stamps very often, but I had to use this image to make a card especially for my Grandma.

I'm entering this in the Stamp Something Challenge and the theme this week is "Something Girly". I think this card should count as girly, it's very pink. got flowers and pearls....


The image is "Sweet Tilda" coloured with copics, and the DP are from the Papermania Blueberry Hill paper pack.



Thank for looking x

3 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Totally adorable Bev! Love the pastels with that sweet image. Thanks for playing along at Stamp Something, hope to see you again next week. :)

PinksyDoodles said...

Very pretty Bev. The ribbon on the sentiment is a lovely addition.
Clare x

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Adorable! Sweet image, beautiful colors! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

Janna :)