Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Creative Craft Challenge - Boys will be boys

These weeks are flying by, it only seems like yesterday I was posting about our Valentine challenge. It's now time for a new challenge over at Creative Craft Challenges and the theme for this fortnight is "Boys will be boys"

I don't know about everyone else but I struggle doing boys cards, I find them so hard to do.  Luckily I found a boys stamp I liked from Lili of the Valley which made the job a little easier.

For my card I have used:
Lili of the Valley - Astronaut  (coloured with copics)
Papemania Capsule Collection "Licorice Sherbet" paper pack




We are sponsored for this challenge by:






Pop over to Creative Craft Challenges and check out all the other gorgeous DT creations.

Thanks for looking x

Bev x

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow this is one really brilliant image Hun,the detail is amazing hugs Cherylxxx

Judith said...

Love this card, the image and the papers are just perect! love the blog too x

cheryl said...

oh just love this card Hun,that is one super image,and great layout love Cherylxx