Saturday, March 03, 2012

Crafty Calender Challenge - Spring Clean..

It's the first Saturday of the month so that means there's a new challenge over at Crafty Calender Challenge.

The theme for this month is "SPRING CLEAN" so it's time to get out all those unused stamps and forgotten stash.  We also have the optional extra of including handmade embellishments on your projects this month.
For my card I have used:
Magnolia stamp - Running Tilda
Sentiment - Elzybells
Marianne Design die - Flower Set
Marianne Design die - Ribbon Die 3

The image has been coloured with copics and the DP's are long forgotten stash...I don't even know what they are or even where I had them from...

The optional extra of a handmade embellishment is the flower in the corner...made using the Marianne Design dies.




We are sponsored for this challenge by The Artful Splodger.


 
Pop over to Crafty Calender Challenge to check out all the other gorgeous DT creations.

I'm off now to try and get a wedding invitation order finished.

Thanks for looking
Bev x

4 comments:

cheryl said...

oh just love this card love the image,and the detail is just amazing,hugs Cherylxx

Seafield Jo said...

Your card is lovely Bev, gorgeous colours.

I've a little something on my blog for you.

Jo x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Beverley lovely image , I have just bought my first Magnolias and so will have to get cracking on .
Hugs Elaine

Anonymous said...

beautiful card lovely layout and colouring x