Saturday, September 01, 2012

Crafty Calendar September Challenge Brown and Cream

Good morning everyone.   I'm currently in London at the paralympics so hopefully this scheduled post has worked and it has gone live on the first Saturday of the month because that would mean we have a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
 
Our theme for this month is Brown & Cream with the optional extra to make or use a tag on your projects.
 
For my card I have used :
Lili of the Valley image : Patchwork Daisy coloured with copics
DP's - Milton & Co paper stack
 
 
Another monochrome type card ......The next one will have more colour....possibly.

 
Very slack of me I'm not sure who our sponsor is for this month....When I get back I'll edit the post with the info.
 
Pop over to Crafty Calendar to check out this months challenge and the gorgeous DT creations.
 
Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful card. Love the image and pretty papers. Hope you have a great time at the Paralympics.
Hugs
Caz x

mixamatoasties said...

That's gorgeous. Love the colours. I have those papers. I was going to chuck them (well donate them to local Brownie pack) I might go and rescue them!!

Susan xx

Kim. said...

Oh wow this looks super sweet, the colours work so well with this image and design.
Kim xXx