Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Happy Bee Day To You

Morning all.   I have another card to share today.....I went to one of the papercraft shows a few weeks ago so have spent a little time just playing with some of my goodies.

For this card NO DP's involved...not like me at all.

Items used:

Background - Grunge Paste used with a Honeycomb Stencil by Imagination Crafts and then coloured with Mustard Distress Ink.
Kanban Lace Floral Mat Clear stamp embossed with white embossing powder.
Lawn Fawn Bugs & Kisses clear stamp set coloured with copics and embossed with clear embossing powder and cut using the matching Lawn Fawn Bugs & Kisses die set.
Sentiment from the Tiddlyinks "Happy Bee Day" stamp set.


Gosh there was a lot of items involved with making this card I though the list was never going to end.  I just fancied a change and it nice just to have a play with products with no plan or reason to make the card.



Thanks for stopping by...

Bev x


No comments: