Sunday, April 05, 2015

Crafty Calendar Add A Sentiment Challenge - Happy Easter

Good morning and Happy Easter!!!! 
I have an Easter card to share today.  We have a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar and the theme this month is
"Add a Sentiment".

I decided on Happy Easter for my sentiment so for my card I used:

Image: Bunny with Egg from the Easter Buffy Bunny Set by Digistamp Boutique coloured with copics
Layout: My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints #10 Die Set




We don't have a sponsor for this month so the prize is "a surprise goody bag!"
We all love a surprise.....

Pop over to Crafty Calendar and join us in this months challenge and check out the gorgeous DT creations.

Thanks for stopping by....

Bev x

1 comment:

Planetsusie said...

This is lovely Bev - brought a smile to my face just like the one above with the rabbit hanging over the side of the basket!

Hugs to you

Sue Pxxx