Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Beach with Sandpipers Birthday Card

Good morning all.  Hope you are well.  Can you believe the weather we are having at the moment...yesterday we had snow!!!!

Today I'm sharing a card that I made for Martyn my bird mad OH.  Just in case you may not be aware what a Sandpiper is, it's a species of bird and it makes an appearance on todays card.


The image has been stamped multiple times in Archival ink using Inkadinkado 95129 Sandpiper Rubber Stamp
The background has been blended using Antique Linen and Tumbled Glass Distress ink pads
The frame has been cut using the My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Square Frames dies.
Greeting is a magazine freebie heat embossed with white embossing powder.
The grasses in the corner are the stems from the Memory Box Die Frangia bouquet.


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day and I'll see you soon.

Hugs x

No comments: