Wednesday, June 07, 2017

Lili of the Valley Blooming Lovely Birthday Card

Good morning.  I hope you are well and the sun is shining wherever you are as opposed to the rain we are to having where I live.  I'm sharing today a card that I made a while ago but didn't get around to blogging. This card was for my Moms last birthday back in December.


I have used for this card Blooming Lovely from Lili of the Valley coloured with copics  The background of the image happened following an accident with a copic marker.  When I was colouring the flower the yellow marker leaked and made the big yellow splodge right next to the flower.  So to disguise this I made lots of other splodges all over the background.



When I was sorting out moms belongings I found this card along with every other card that I had made her over many years.  She had kept every single one .... even the ones from my early days when I was still finding my way and they needed improvement.....lots of it..

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day and I'll see you soon.

Bev x

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So cute, love the design xx