Saturday, March 02, 2019

Crafty Calendar 'For A Child' March Challenge - A Day For Daisies Robot Card

Good afternoon.  Hope you are having a great day.  I'm just having a chillax after going out for a walk this morning and before heading out for a meal tonight so time to share my card for this months challenge over at Crafty Calendar.

Can you believe it's March already!!!   Our theme for this month is
'FOR A CHILD'
so I've made a card more suitable for a little boy.


For my card I have used:
Bot Two from A Day For Daisies coloured with Chameleon Pens (still practicing with these).
The circuit board backing paper was a download I found on etsy which I loved and felt was perfect for this robot card.
I cut the robot image with my scan n cut, added a frame, sentiment and star embellishments


We are sponsored for this challenge by


Pop over to Crafty Calendar and share your creations in this months challenge and while you're there check out the gorgeous DT creations using other images from this months sponsor 'A Day For Daisies'.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog x

3 comments:

Liz said...

A perfect card for a child, Bev, such a fun image. xx

Katrina Bufton said...

Fabulous card and your colour blending looks great x

Chris said...

Love this Bev, cute image...your colouring is fabulous!...perfect backing paper and a great design, brilliant card for a little boy.
x