Thursday, February 14, 2019

Lawn Fawn Bugs and Kisses Valentine's Card


Good morning and Happy Valentine's day.  I have a quick love themed card to share today using stamps from My Favorite Things and Lawn Fawn. 


For the card I have used:
My Favorite Things Hearts Entwined stamp heat embossed in white for the background and then covered the paper with water and added some watercolour paint.  Then a few flicks of watercolour over the top.
The images and sentiment are from the Lawn Fawn Bugs and Kisses stamp set.  The ladybugs are stamped with versafine and then watercoloured and die cut.  The sentiment is heat embossed in white.



Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog, see you soon.  

1 comment:

Remove Background said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and fabulous layout the colouring is stunning.