Sunday, May 05, 2019

Crafty Calendar May Challenge - Distress It with Peonies from SheepSki Designs

Good morning.  I hope you are having a good day.  I'm a little late posting as I've been busy ironing and packing ready for going on holiday.  I like going away but hate the preparation leading up to it.

We have a new monthly challenge over at Crafty Calendar and the theme is 
'DISTRESS IT'



 For my card I have used:

Peonies Image No.154 from SheepSki Designs coloured with Spectrum Sparkle Pens and then sprayed with water for the colour to bleed and spread,
I used Old Paper Distress ink to colour the edges of the paper and distressed the paper round the edges
I used Old Paper Distress Ink and a script stamp from the Hobby Art Becki's Background stamp set in a couple of  places and added a few splashes of watercolour paint.
Mounted onto black card and finished with a check ribbon, a few sequins and stamped sentiment.




We are sponsored for this challenge by:


Pop over to Crafty Calendar and share your projects is this months DISTRESS IT challenge and check out the gorgeous DT creations using other images from this months sponsor SheepSki Designs.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and I'll see you when I'm back from my holibobs  x

No comments: