Saturday, May 18, 2019

Flower Birthday Card using Sending Lots of Love from Stamps By Me

Good afternoon.  Hope you are well and having a great day.

I'm back from my hols in Fuerteventura,  I did have a little accident while I was there when I fell down a gravel slope while out birdwatching and made a bit of  a mess of my knee which slightly put a damper on the trip but other than that I had a good time.

I have a card to share today using the free May 2019 members stamp from Stamps By Me.


I have used:
I stamped using Memento Toffee Crunch ink to give a pale outline and then coloured with Chameleon Pens and added a few line details with Chameleon Pencils.

Still getting to grips with the Chameleon Pens, I was tempted to reach for my trusty copics but I do love the blend from yellow to purple on the top pansy style flower, so will try to persevere.


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and I'll see you soon x

No comments: