Saturday, June 01, 2019

Crafty Calendar June Chllenge - My Favorite Things All About Dad Father's Day Card

Good afternoon.  Here we are in June already and we have a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar.  

The theme this month is
'MASCULINE'

Here in the UK Father's Day is June 16th, so for my card I celebrated this, which also means I have a card ready plenty of time in advance for a change.


For my card I have used:

My Favorite Things All About Dad stamp set stamped using Rare Earth  Pitch Black ink.
The DP is from the Craftwork Cards Contemporary Tartan paper pack.


We are sponsored for this challenge by

Pop over to Crafty Calendar to share your masculine creations and while you are there check out the gorgeous DT creations.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and I'll see you soon.

No comments: