Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Flamingo Frame using Napkin Art and Sweet Poppy Stencils

Good morning all, I hope Wednesday is treating you well.  Just lately I have been venturing into other crafts so today I have a home decor project to share.


This project started out as a humble paper napkin that I picked up in the sale from my local supermarket. (no flamingo there yet....)


I separated the layers of the napkin and then attached the lop layer to a 10" x 8" artists canvas board using Viva Decor Servietten-Technik Kleber+Lack (which roughly translates to napkins technique glue & varnish).


Once that was fully dry I used the Flamingo Stencil from Sweet Poppy Stencils and Cosmic Shimmer Texture Paste in Copper Kettle to add my flamingo on to the project.


Then once it was all dry I added into a frame and it was ready to hang on my bedroom wall.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and I'll see you soon x

No comments: