Saturday, June 08, 2019

Altenew Sewn With Love Stamp - One Stamp Four Cards.

Good afternoon.  Hope you are having a good day.  If you were out in the Midlands today you wouldn't think it was June, it's more like November, cold, wet and windy, I may even have to think about switching my heating back on.

All this wet weather has given me an excuse to spend a bit of time in the craft room so I have four cards to share all using the Sewn With Love stamp set from Altenew.




The first card is stamped with various purple hues of ink and I then used
Sweet Poppy Translucent Stencil Dimension Paste and Grid Plate Stencil to give a raised grid effect over the top of the image.  I then mounted it on black card and added a white embossed sentiment and a few purple sequins.




The next card is stamped in various red inks, die cut with a stitched rectangle die and mounted on black card.  I then added a stamped sentiment and a few Nuvo Stone Drops in Fiery Volcano.






The third card is stamped in yellow and I then diecut it using the My Favorite Things Cross-Stitch Rectangle Die-namic and added a sentiment and a few Nuvo Crystal Drops in Dandelion Yellow.





The final card is stamped in shades of blue, the sentiment is stamped over the top using Rare Earth Pitch Black ink and is from the My Favorite Things Written In Watercolor stamp set and I added stitched black frame that I cut using an svg file and the Scan-n-Cut on top of the image and added a few Nuvo Stone Drops in Belgium Bluestone.


Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and I'll see you soon x

No comments: