Saturday, July 03, 2021

Crafty Calendar July Challenge - Beehive Birthday card

Good afternoon I hope everyone is keeping safe and well.  Can you believe it's July already...

It's the first Saturday of the month so we have a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar and the theme is 'ANYTHING GOES'


For my card I have used:
Honey Bees stamp set from Jan's Digi Stamps coloured with copics and distress oxides.
The honeycomb card blank I printed on Pro Card using an image from the Bees digital paper set from MyCuteLobsterDesigns over on etsy.
The sentiment I created and printed myself.

We are spnsored this month by:

Pop over to Crafty Calendar to join us in this months ANYTHING GOES challenge and also check out the gorgeous DT creations using other images from this months sponsor. 

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog

See you soon x

2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant card and happy to be on the team with you...following you. xxx

Donna Ellis said...

Wow, Bev! WHAT an INCREDIBLE CARD! Those vibrant colors in the background are amazing, and the shading in bee hive is especially lovely! hugs, de