Monday, July 26, 2021

Hobby Art Wally the Walrus and Seagulls Birthday Card

Good morning.  Hope you are having a great day.  I'm on my last day of isolating as I was pinged by the NHS Covid app last Monday after attending an outdoor cinema screening.   This has put a dent in our plans because it is Martyn's birthday today so I'm not able to go out and celebrate, never mind we'll have to have a belated celebration.

The post today is the card that I made for his birthday.


I have used
Wilfred & Wally stamp set from Hobby Art Ltd coloured with copics.
Seaside Seagulls from My Favorite Things coloured with copics.

The waves are part of a svg file called Wave Borders from Miss Kate Cuttables cut using my cricut and edges with a little bit of white ink.


You might think it's a bit wierd to make my OH a card with a walrus on it but this is based on a memory from this year when we had a day trip to Tenby to see Wally the Walrus who has strayed off course from the Arctic and was spending a bit of time in the bay.


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.

I'll see you soon x

2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

What a darling card, Bev, and full of SUCH SWEETNESS! Your layers of waves, and the cute seagulls keeping the walrus company make such an unexpectedly fun scene! hugs, de

mamawcindy said...

Your card is so cute, Love the cute Walrus and sea gulls. I'm sure it brought a big smile to your husband. Have a great week.
cindys-greencricut