Saturday, October 02, 2021

Crafty Calendar October Challenge - Witchy Legs Halloween Card

Good afternoon, I hope you are keeping safe and well.  October already and today I have my DT card to share for this months challenge over at Crafty Calendar.

Our monthly challenge starts today and the theme this month is
Halloween.

For my card I have gone for a DL layout so that I could fit in everything I wanted to include.


For my card I have used
  • Witchy Legs from Oddball Art which I have coloured with copics and then fussy cut and inverted so that they are protruding out of the cauldron.
  • The cauldron & bubbles are cut using my Cricut and is from Cricut Design Space.
  • The background is made by blending distress oxides over the moon mask from Tim Holtz and then some light sprays of the amazing new distress mica stains for a little sparkle.
  • The bubbles have been given a coating of clear wink of stella and then glossy accents.
  • The sentiment is from the MFT Witch Way is the Candy? stamp set.
  • The tape under the cauldron is Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Label Tape Halloween.

We are sponsored for this months challenge by :



Pop over to Crafty Calendar to join us in this months Halloween challenge and check out the gorgeous DT creations using images from this months sponsor Oddball Art.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, I'll see you soon as I have a few more Halloween projects to share this month....

2 comments:

SarahR said...

Oh that is just stunning! Love it - such fun and such an inventive use of the image.

Sarah

Liz said...

This is just fabulous, Bev. What a great design! xx