Sunday, October 31, 2021

Witch Way is the Candy Halloween card

Good morning and a happy Halloween.  I have my last Halloween project for this season to share today and it happens to be another card.

This one was for my niece so went for a cutesy design for her, nothing too dark and spooky.



For this card I have used:
 The witch and kitty are from the 'Witch way is the Candy' stamp set, the cauldron is from the Trick or Treat' stamp set and the sentiment is from the 'Frightfully Sweet' stamp set
all from MFT stamps.
The DP is from my stash 
And a little bit of stencilling behind the witch and some bubbles from the cauldron


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, I'll see you soon.

#staysafe

1 comment:

Sue said...

Just catching up Bev your cards are totally gorgeous have a great weekend hugs Sue x