Saturday, February 05, 2022

Crafty Calendar February Challenge - Paper Nest Dolls Goth Ellie Card

Good morning.  I hope you are all safe and well.  January went by in a flash, I was busy working for most of it so I think this weekend will be a mix of catching up with jobs and maybe a day out somewhere tomorrow if the weather stays okay.

Today it is the first Saturday in February so we have a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar and the theme this month is
ANYTHING GOES

My card is very pink.....


For my card I have used:

Goth Ellie from Paper Nest Dolls coloured with copics
The background was created using the Lawn Fawn Plaid Stencil and distress oxide inks in Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry and Black Soot
The sentiment is from the MFT Heart Strings stamp set.
I inked some card using Picked Rasperry distress oxide and die cut some stars so that they colour matched


We are sponsored for this challenge by:

Pop over to Crafty Calendar to join in this months challenge and to check out the fab cards from the rest of the DT using other images from this months sponser Paper Nest Dolls.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog
#staysafe x

3 comments:

SarahR said...

HI Bev, What a fabulous card - I love the colour combo and your colouring is great!

Sarah

Sue said...

Such a fabulous card Bev and I love the colours you've used and that plaid is such a great die! hugs SUe x

Liz said...

Fabulous card Bev, it look great in pink and black. xx