Monday, February 14, 2022

Valentine's Day Card using Sizzix Lovestruck Colorise Die Set

Good morning, Happy Valentine's Day.  I have a Valentine's card to share, I had to wait to post this until today just in case it got spotted.

After watching the Tim Holtz Live Sizzix release I received an early Valentine's gift from Martyn (the subliminal messages must have worked) and I have used them to create this card.


For this card I have used:
Backround : Distress Oxide blended background (Candied Apple, Worn Lipstick and Broken China)
and over this I placed a piece of white card with a number of heart apertures cut out of it so that the blended background showed through (Heart apertures cut using the Sizzix Stacked Hearts Tiles die set).

The red hearts and arrow were cut using the Sizzix Lovestruck Colorise Die Set by Tim Holtz and a little bit of Black Soot distress ink applied to the edges.

The sentiment has been created using my Dymo label machine and mounted onto black card.


Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog.

#staysafe

No comments: